1. We do not (and will never) sell, share or misuse any of the data submitted directly or indirectly by our users.
2. We store user data following modern security standards.
3. When the service comes into contact with user data that shall not be logged, it is discarded as quickly as possible.
For example, when answering a DNS request sent to our server in Paris, the server will discard the request and response data as soon as the response was sent back to the user.
4. Some of the features require some sort of data retention. In that case, we give our users the choice to granularly or completely disable those features (and associated data retention), and we follow up immediately on that promise (see 3.).
5. We protect our users from privacy exposure to other services that we must interact with in order to operate properly.
For example, we enforce Query Name Minimisation and we do not forward our users IP subnets to the authoritative name servers when EDNS Client Subnet has been disabled.